Technology & Infrastructure
We changed the game of CDN when we pioneered the world’s first Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Anycast based CDN, in 2002, which differs from conventional web hosting solutions by offloading the amount of traffic that is typically routed from the content provider’s single-location hosting infrastructure. TCP Anycast routing reduces latency and provides a more stable and reliable method for files to be routed to the nearest server (or group of servers) - closer to website visitors, which results in superior content delivery. Learn how it works.
CacheFly’s servers are strategically spread worldwide near the Internet’s major peering points, with over 30 Points of Presence (PoPs) that connect to these networks. The locations of these PoPs enable content providers to place their content closer to their audience of end-users, resulting in faster, more efficient and reliable delivery of rich media content. View our worldwide network.
CacheFly offers unbeatable performance, including the following highlights:
- Industry leading throughput performance with over 30 worldwide POPs to deliver content closer to your users.
- Scalable delivery with on-demand bandwidth to prevent performance degradation or timeouts during traffic spikes.
- Robust reporting and analytics that allow you access to real-time information on server performance, bandwidth usage and user demographics.
- Predictable pricing that offers a fixed cost for content delivery, anywhere in the world.
- Reliable support dedicated to serving your CDN needs 24/7 and confidence in knowing our POP infrastructures are consistently upgraded.
- Reverse Proxy and SSL Support.
- Ease of use. A 4-step setup requires no complex configuration information. Get started in less than 10 minutes! Start your free trial today.
Improve performance in your rich media content with the world’s fastest CDN. Get started with a free trial today.