Leo Laporte’s, Dan Benjamin’s and Steve Dahl’s audience won’t wait for slow delivery of their podcasts and audio.
That’s why they use CacheFly to ensure that no matter the broadcast – their content is delivered quickly and reliably – without delay or timeouts. CacheFly’s scalable content delivery network is capable of handling all kinds of traffic surges, ensuring that your content is delivered with ease.
The CacheFly CDN™ delivers more top podcasts in iTunes than any other CDN, all at up to 10x the performance of other hosting solutions. Our worldwide delivery network puts your audio files at the Internet’s major peering points, where we deliver it directly onto end user (“eyeball”) networks directly, eliminating latency and offering unmatched performance.
Why broadcasters love us:
- Highest throughput performance to deliver large files faster.
- Security platform ensures full control over podcasts.
- Support of all major media types and integration with feed management and reporting solutions.
- Infinite scalability, ensuring seamless delivery and consistently fast user experience.
- Easy implementation and activation.
- Ability to work transparently with audience measurement tools like Feedburner and PodTrac.
- Full Certification with use on iTunes™.
- 100% Availability SLA.
"We rarely have to talk with folks at CacheFly. That’s a good sign. Many other companies have approached us since, but we’re so happy with CacheFly that we don’t even consider it."
"We tried CacheFly, and the implementation was extremely simple and easy. After a few months, we discovered that it was far more effective and superior than what we were using at the time. Things with CacheFly just work."
"We wanted to better serve our audience, who are distributed across the globe. Providing everybody with fast downloads is critical for us, and CacheFly has a network designed for this purpose."
Our broadcasting clients
Among thousands who trust CacheFly for the fastest delivery.