Data Processing Addendum
DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM (DPA)
One of your requirements may be to have a Data Processing Addendum for each of your vendors. We have made it easy and posted ours here for our customers.
WHO SHOULD EXECUTE THIS DPA:
If you have determined that you qualify as a data controller under the GDPR, and need a data processing addendum (DPA) in place with vendors that process personal data on your behalf, we want to help make things easy for you. Our GDPR compliant DPA is attached and ready for your signature in accordance with the instructions below.
HOW TO EXECUTE THIS DPA:
- This DPA consists of two parts: the main body of the DPA, and Annexes 1, 2, and 3 (including Appendices 1 to 2).
- This DPA has been pre-signed on behalf of CacheFly. The Standard Contractual Clauses in Annex 2 (including Appendix 1 thereto) and the Security Measures in Annex 3 have been pre-signed by CacheFly as the data importer.
- Please access ‘DPA Request’ here or in right navigation. Save the file locally, open, and thoroughly review.
- To complete this DPA, Customer must complete the information in the signature boxes and sign on Pages 7, 14, 16 and 19. Save changes to the file.
- Send the completed and signed DPA to CacheFly by email, indicating the Customer’s Legal Name (as set out on the applicable CacheFly Order Form or invoice, if applicable), to DPA@CacheFly.com
Upon receipt of the validly completed DPA by CacheFly at this email address, this DPA will become legally binding.
Privacy Settings and Requests